Thursday, February 26, 2009



Rainy Days.

Tday started w/ aching legs bcuzzzz,
yday pe ran like siao @.@

and thennn,
joceetang nvr come.
cuz of her pianoo exam. zz.

and tad ongjinwei,
made me missed 4 trains while waiting for her :)

then rch schul.
kept kanna hit & scold by tad ongjinwei & lowjieRun.
zzzz.
out of no reason i turned baq and saw dingqin.
the first two words she said to me is.
"Bloody Hell".
i dont think i did anything wrong,
and yeah. she was scolding the thing in her shoe.

first period, art.
joceetang nvr come,
alone. ):

but, dingqin was nice enuf to sit w/ me :D
somehow.
dingqin & idayu changed bodies and.
one bcome a duck & the other bcame a cow. @.@
then the 'cow'.
out of no reason scold me siaochabor.
._. but she didnt mean it i guess x.x

eng,
the tcher sat um, bside me agn.

and then.
angela suddenly went crrazyy,
told me my hair tday very straight,
which was not,
and grabbed my hand and refused to let go ._.

idpw.
heng tcher nvr come :)



The above mess was made proudly by our ONGJINWEI :)
Masterpiece.
*puke*

went baq class when recess ended.
Dear LiLi went siao agn and took my bag and ran off.
HaHa.
&. angela halped her tooo.
took my hp & pencil case.
was toooo tired to run aft lili ._.
angela then came to me. i snatched my things baq :)
then she sot sot agn,
go take pic of me.
managed to get them deleted :B



DnT.
Straw structure making contest.
and then again,
joceetang nvr come,
so left us 3.
so we anyhow think of an idea,
and the above was made by us~ :D
i didnt xpect ours to be the strongest :o
well if we took it to compete w/ other classes
i doubt we'll win. x.x

oh then then.
aft schul.
peer tutoring.
was so called fun.
stucked w/ cheryl chua.
-_-
CAN THE NEW PEER TUTORING LIST COME OUT SOONER!?
i cant stand it anymore ._.

went ting hse aft tad.
watched pi li mit.
butbut. kip skip skip.
so didnt really understood.
x.x

lrt.ed w/ ongjinwei.