Wednesday, March 18, 2009


sian.ness.


:D
seeeeee, the noticeboard is allllll i've been doing at yday afternoon :B
theee update: news.

is made frm pieces of ribbons ok!
i did the pasting of the ribbons, do until my index finger go numb liao lor.
tskk.
jierun cut the ribbons, the two juniors paste double sided tapee!
:D

thennn when finish went to bpp w. seniors o:

ate mos, :D
went lib to return the firebird booook, then home.ed :D

tdayyyy is another sian dayyy.

ting is out for choir, 9am - 5pm?!
they trying to kill her T_T
ahwei, i doubt she can use comp,
x.x
joce tooo.
yawns.

tmr maybe not so sian.
gg ting hse bakee muffins! :D
butbutbut dunno wad time && my audi friend has to go for dunno wad 15hr challenge ._.

friday worseeee,
cant use comp. sis at home.

AND so fast its wed alr. T_T
i want my hols!
welllll the actual reason is i neeed more time to finish my hw!
havent done any :/
IM LAZYYY.
tsktsk and i still complain sian. ;x

ARGH SIANSIANSIAN.

--3.55 pm

WTFFFF, MY FLYING DUCKK,
I BLUU COMBO LE IT GIMMI DC _I_
TSKKK,