Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Yay. 2 more scars added to the collection on my leg.

tskkk, as the aboveee says,
you can probably guess what happened :]
yes yes i fell down agn,
on napha training agn.
this fine day,
we're supposed to chose between 5stations & running.
dont know is whose idea to go runrun,
so went running.
actually nvr run.
walk walk.
listen to songs in jw phone.
then walk walk,
u-turn.
then walk walk, rching schul le.
so decided to runn.
yaya, somehow i clumsily-managed to trip over jw's leg.
and fell. yay.
end of story. :D
ok whateeverrr,
i managed to get the principal out w. my shoutings when the person wash the wound and apply a-sth for me :)
OK SORRY. x.x
then ahwei accomapany me go baq classrm,
TOOK LIFT! :D
so fun. but mr yap bhind ;x
then the wound bcome veryyy bloody,
like last time. -_-
wind blow trying to kill me. pain die me lor.
worse still, muusic lesson.
need sit of floor.
oh haha i cant.
so sat on chair.
nice view lor,
everybody sit on floor i on chair.
-_-

anyway tday's podcast was postponed to tmr,
then they 3 pei.ed me home! :DDD
thankkks! :D:D:D
they bought food up,
then we eat eat,
crap crap.
almost forgot i leg pain ._.
then ting go first cuz got choir.
joce & ahwei helped me wash my wound.
damm pain! x.x
ohoh, && gud luck to xiaohan!
AHWEII,
DONT FEEL GUILTY ALRIGHTS! :D
im ok de la, pain nia, dont everything blame urself kk.
if i nvr wn listen to ur songs then nth happen alr.
i also in the fault k!
andd if im fated to have mre scars on my leg right.
you cant do anything abt it de, i also cant.
so dont apologise le, you carry me to general office alr say alot times liao! :D
and you accompany go class, go home, you do alot things le!
dont feel even mre guilty when you see this, i really ok de! :D:D:D
if you still liddat ah, i'll angry de horh >:]