Wednesday, April 1, 2009



I LOVE FLUFFYYY.

hmm, tday started w. napha,
which i didnt run. :D
well of course my leggy still hurt -_-
instead, took mr neo's car and went to the ending point to give out sth for the runners LOL.
so fun. LOL.
butbut like nobody wn take frm me de D:
nvrmind.
in the end the running made many pple unwell, takecares pple :D

moosic was pretty okay,
just tad all the standingups and sitting-s made my leg painful D:
then got wadwad barney, spongebob's music hahaha.
:D:D

maths,
got back the test paper,
D:
only got 11/15.

hmt's crapping lesson,
we always crap crap crap :D


then decided to stay for maths remedial,
me & xiaohan got pretty crazy talking abt some pple LOL
watched netball match too,
us VS nus high. D:D:
didnt score very well, but nvrmind im sure they did their best right! :D
it was postponed to some other day cuz it looked like it was going to rain D:
everything was okaaaaaaay until BAEYXIAOHAN KICKED MY WOUND -_-
super pain canzxzxz.
well actually it was intentionally, she kept saying sorry which i asked her to stop saying.
then she wasked me what she should say.
i said. say thankyou. LOL -_-

OH AND. I'LL RMB TO USE KEYLOCK LE.
I LEARNT LESSON LE. D: