Monday, May 4, 2009



18 days


first day of exam~
was okay but joce couldnt come ):
think she'll be able to come tmr.



eng paper,
paper one was okay, but i think the topic i wrote alot pple wrote tad too.
:/ argh heck. over le.
paper 2 i was in slacking mood, didnt feeeeeeel like thinking so,
think which ne correct just write lor. :/
im so dead.
only thing im happy abt is my geog :D

got 24/30. hohoho~
first time geog so gud.



then went home.
use comp, etcetcetc then pei my sis downstairs to seee doc.
ya see nia get mc. lols.
saw a guy call yongming. -_-
like act dont know ea other le. :x

friday faster comeeeeeeeeeee i cant stand le T_T
i want my audi~~~

then go bukit batok thr.
then home.ed.
and now im tryingggggg to get into the damm superpets.
argh you idiot.
kkk i needa go put all those chinese words into my brain, so.

:D

&& song removed temporarily cuz somehow my weird mixpod thing not working -_-