Wednesday, July 8, 2009


k i forgot what happened tday -_-
ohoh.
went science lab.
z the drawer under my table, had some crap written on it.
wth.
english, recess, lit, maths.
Maths not bad la, i like tad chapter :D
how come tday so fast end. :/

after school went ting hse with jinwei, then homed.
tmr probably going wanyi's hse ba, yay :D

z everybody's saying im stupid.
my sis say, tuition tcher say, they 2(tsk audi.) say, then yday i think, the 5(Ting, Jinwei, Joce, Lili, Wanyi) of them purposely said me stupid together. ):
i clever one okay. D:

and i dont like anybody.
you know what i mean. -_-

audi just now.
anyway this'll be my 99th post :D
tmr's 100th! :D

--

uh eh uncle, may(not 2e3's) , or whatever we call you,
hopefully you'll be able to come back in 2 week's time,
k la i lend you my sharpener okay :D

in any case, takecare,
and bye. (: