Monday, July 20, 2009

i feel like stuffing food into my mouth right nowxzxzxzzxzx.
klbklgmldfkh;xvllgvkxlfb;l
i think im going crazy. :/

not a very nice daaay.
got 'shhh.ed' by teachers 2 times -_-
i very noisy meh.
D:
and my sis says i talk very loudly.
issit.

cme.
tcher call me for dont know what.
20+ girls in the class i also tio. -_-
i didnt even know she was going to call names.
wasnt really paying attention ._.
asked me uh who is my neighbour and stuff. my house one la.
like, they just moved in 2days ago, i havent even see their faces -_-
then 2 weeks later they'll move out, then somebody else'll move in,
how you expect me to know them.
last time still got like 10+ indian guys living there ._.
do you reaally want me to know them better?
well i have 3 families living on the same storey as me,
2 just moved in not long ago, 1 uh. they keep having visitors or sth?
once i took lift with a stranger. she turns out to be living on the same floor as me.
i've never seen her before -_-
oh wellll.

after school have cca. z.
i've decided to let the librarian say aaaalllll she wants -_-
it's her mouth anyway.
she say us so late then start duty, just now have meeting what, my fault. never tell her earlier.
she say scan books no need 2 pple. k my fault my hands not active enough k.
k still got la i forgot liao.
walked home after that.
yeah i walked real slow but it took only 15mins when i have 45mins to spare.
z.

we have like 4 tests on this week, 2 projects due next week, and ccas going on.
mon - cca
tues - hmt.
wed - music talentime.
thurs - peer tutoring.
friday, sat, sun - free. yeah but others not.
how are we gonna finish z.
dont finish by deadline = detention. !?
projects all group work.
solo i still can.
feels like hols uh.

rather sian post, no smileys, no LOL, no nothing. :/
cant help it.

k. needa study for hist test.
yeah but my brain's like, not working now -_-

No More BeatUp. T___________T