Sunday, July 12, 2009


okay.
fast, tmr needa go school again.
but it'll very fast be friday again i know.
time flieeeeeees~

so yesterday.
whole afternoon, bejeweled, sleep, bejeweled, sleep.
wow so exciting. LOL.
k lame.
at night, audi.
it's a longlong time since i audi.ed, isnt it.
cuz dont feel like playing,
I cant use the non lag comp = no bu.
school started = Stupid CLEVER girl on lesser.
and STUPID guy went army liao.
so no point playing lor. Play also last.
Me noob. ._.

anyway.
tdaaaay. Youtube.
Yay. 阮经天 best. :DDDDD
went back to watch My Queen ma.
as usual, my tears dont want come out -.-
sad also cant cry. LOL.

k obviously, when you talk to somebody on msn, or anywhere,
and tad person's replies are like. "lol." "o.o" "haha." ".." "oh."
means the person is busy/dont want talk to you right!
okay maybe it's me.
my reactions la.
tsk. well its not easy to talk to me online ba.
for now, there's a reason why its not easy lor. :/

ah, P.E tmr. sianxzxzxz.