Thursday, July 16, 2009



(the pic on the right got one hand. the hand is xiaohan's. extra. :x)

okayyyy.
I just found out that i didnt know which finger i used to scroll on the mouse.
y'know the button which allows us to scroll the page up and down?
yeah. so it's my index finger. i thought it was my middle finger.
._.
anyway my middle finger hurts damm lots.
i dont know why either. :/

I DIDNT BRING MY HANDPHONE TO SCHOOL TODAY.
FOR THE SECOND TIME.
actually i didnt bring many things.
ZZZZZ.
xiaohan scold me. cuz she sms ask me help her buy greentea.
and i didnt see the msg so i didnt buy. ._.

k anyway.
school ended pretty fast tday.
these few days reach classroom, pitch dark.
the guys dont know want what, save electricity?
earth hour uh. but the fans still on leh. -_-
was told that next week will start ccas.
z no!! i dont want go back. ))))):

edward was exceptionally quiet tday, dont know why.
so xiaohan ask him.
he wrote that he is mute. LOL.
then he started doing sign langauges(which we dont really understand duh.).
oh he create new name for xiaohan.
ziaohan. LOL.
the han is pronounced as 'hen'. HAHAHAH.

skipskipskip.
ohoh.
ziaohan didnt have greentea or plain water ma.
so she asked Jinwei for hers. (purposely one)
cuz will frm Jinwei - Jingjie - Jocelyn - Ting - me/ziaohan.
then whenever pass to jocelyn we would YES! LOL.
then pass back. we YES! again.
LOL.K LAME.

Maths was 1&1/2 hour,
enjoyed it la.
maths always fun one what.
lessons ended at 1, cuz no aesthetics.
Yay.

went to ting's hse first cuz she want to get her stuff, then to my house, then to CWP.
i wanted to change clothes instead of wearing school uni, but they wear uni mah.
so want me wear also. -_-
so wore uni with slippers. LOL.
watched harry potter. o:
okaaaay la. but it's like the dont know who die liao, then end.
got part2?
oh when the dont know who die, all execpt me and lili cried.
._.
i didnt even feel sad.
k me cold hearted. :/
and z. behind me sat some monkeys or what.
two pri school guys were like gao.ing la.
keep like want share chair.
then kick my chair.
then damm noisy. -_-
joce pekcek also, turn ard and like stare at them.
then they diamdiam. LOL.
fierce.

after movie, walkwalkwalk.
saw minitoons(i almost spelt it as miniclip -.-) sell dustbin.
then ziaohan was thinking to buy it cuz we one day can like use whole packet of tissue.
LOL
joce&lili took MRT.
we 3 took bus. but have to wait for my sis. cuz she also at CWP.
home.ed lor.
think tmr going lili's hse ba.

Yawnxzxzxz.

有įž˜æ— åˆ†, how true.

EDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITEDEDITED.

T_T SUCKY DAAAAAY.