Monday, July 27, 2009

Yay. seems like mystery boxes love me today.
3 new eyewear! :D
oh and 1 decor.
whee.
sorry for the very lame post yesterday LOL

i couldnt really remember what happened today, D:
ah, tday edward damm cute.
he took xiaohan's ear piece and put it in his ear la.
then the thing where you put at the hp's uh there la whatever.
he put at his heart there, say,
'lets listen to my heartbeat. boomboom boomboom. okay normal.'
LOLOL. I couldnt really rememeber what he exactly said, yeah like that.

then ting's hp gone missing D:
we went to change into pe attire for pe la.
she forgot to take her keys and hp.
when she remembered, we were alr downstairs. cuz we went lvl 4's toilet.
then we chiong up go find, cant find.
only found her keys. D:
i was like spamming calls. could call in at first, her hp was switched off/low batt later.
later then realise that in the toilet not only have e3&e1's people,
also got upper sec ones.
so like ask ard see who have upper sec seniors,
laterlaterlaterlaterlaterlaterlater they at choir then found out that a senior's classmate took it?
im not sure of the full details la, anyway good that she found it.
i got qi dao okay LOL.
i know the feeling of not having ur phone by ur side ):
happened so many times. D:

what else.
oh. lib tday.
dont know why the librarian so good tday let me off so early.
xiaohan waited for me, :D
walked to greenridge.
she want buy stuff. cup noodles, 7eleven's mash potatoes, all food.
fat die you. HAHAHA >:D
then waaaaaalked to bpp.
cuz she want buy pen. ._.
home.ed after that. wasnt supposed to.
should have go get my dinner.
no choice. i needa charge my hp. :x

hmmmmmm, from many of my personality quizzes, i was said that.
i can lie without blinking my eye. true. :D