Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF~ but days do pass very fast. 31st june. i kept thinking its 1st August. tsk.




Yesterday the only thing i remembered in school is.
Mr Chong switched me&hsien yong's seat zzzzzzzzz
So now on my right it'll be Edward and on my left it'll be the door.
nice view.

After school went ting house do sci proj.
Jinwei was the leader yet she did nothing! Baaaaad ldr.
k la you absent dont blame you k.
joce went home ard 6,
me and ting went crazy, climbed up the stairs from 1st storey - 13th storey,
we practically sat on the floor when we reached the thirteen. -__-
and we walked down to the 1st.
walk down nothing la, alr climb up.
then walked home.
._.
super tired.
slept from 9 - 9.15. cuz my father woke me up. cuz i slept on the sofa. and he wanted to sit.
._. then sleep 9.17 - 10+. shut down comp, do my stuff, sleep.
Yawn.



Today.
HMT tcher never come.
was happy untilllllll, had to go to the basic chinese's class -_-
not that i dont like the class, the teacher. z.z
then i rather my tcher come ._.

Science @ Bio lab.
zzzzzzz.
cuz jinwei never come. sat with lili.
didnt do it on purpose laaa.
cuz we had to see our what cheek cells and all that under a microscope.
then got some thing to help us pick up our glass piece or sth de thing, like dig ear one -_-
the microscope got 2 round round thing in black for you to turn, then the thing was like in between the round stuff, which was in black too, so never see.
then tcher was like ask us to give back la.
Me and Lili dont know lor.
so like we check everywhere execpt for there, until tcher angry liao, then checked there,
then found.
it was recess period lor.
tcher say dont give us extra recess time, left 15mins only.
I feel bad also leh. I pajiao ma. :/
Lucky Eng tcher gave us 15mins more.
then some guys were like blaming me z.
no, blame me, thank lili for the extra time, can eat eng period. -.-?
i'll never, ever, work with lili anymore.

Eng period was like in a very zzzzzz mood,
finish work, sleep.
chiong home after school. met up with Ting&Xiaohan after that.
accompany Ting go for her check up.
longlonglonglonglonglonglong bus ride to HPB @ Chinatown/Clark Quay?
and took Sg's 'fastest' lift.


(her mum in green, she cut bangs LOL)

waited a pretty long time for her turn, D7001. upup.
went 7eleven buy stuff.
then went to BrasBasah Complex to makan.
ohohoh i sat on the upper level of a double deck bus!!
first time ._.
like damm suaku.
first time maaaaaa.
they thinkthinkthink want go where, central or far east or where,
end up go bugis junction.
my Veneziaaa~~~~~ no money to buyyyyy ))):
T_T
then walkwalk.
mrt.ed home cuz want accompany xiaohan.
wtf frm Bugis stand until Petir lrt, my legs like breaking liao lor -_-
all xiaohan's fault!!

(Me and sis.)(Powerpuffgirls. Yay. LOL)