Monday, August 24, 2009


Has been quite awhile since I've edited pictures O:

weellllll after we've finished changing into PE attire,
we were told that tcher never come ._.
changed back, then back to class.

woot we play murderer again :D
Me, Jingting, Jinwei, Joce, Xiaohan, Cavan, Edward & Junxiang played.
Yay. We all sabo Edward :D:D
Edward always first to die! :D
Unless he's the police or murderer. HAHA.

So later is lit.
Edward kept pester Xiaohan for correction tape.
Then me and Xiaohan ignore ignore, we talktalk.
I was playing with the correction tape lor, anyhow fiddle and stuff.
He stopped fo a while then ask for it again.
Then I was like. take all the correction tape i see on the table and put under my desk, say we never bring.
There were two. Two same ones.
So we were like. eh? why got two? Xiaohan has one, I have one, mine in pencil box.
Butbut there were two under my desk.
Then we were like. omg where the other one come from. shockshock.
So we faster gave the extra one to Edward.
Scaryscary.

Sci, comp labbby.
Facebook.ed duh. Imma hardcore fan~ :D

Headed to ting house after school, me and Joce & Cavan go buy stuff from 7eleven first.
Slacked awhile, then Jinwei had to go for Maths, Ting had to go Choir.
BPP with Joce&Cavan.
:x

TING'S BIRTHDAY IS TMR~~~ :D