Monday, August 31, 2009



Whats this.
I come home only to see two men stand outside my window drilling something there.
Now i see their butts. TSK.

Went to school for dont know what thing,
from 8+ - 11 we roamed around the school and end up sitting outside the classroom.
Bored. :/
Ard 11am then they start the concert.
Woot~ Amelia breakdance O:
At twelve met up with Kiana and walked to her house before going back westview~

D: Many stuff changed, as expected.
Like nobody recognise me anymore ):
I met Jiamin outside 2times. she didnt recognise me at both times ):
Felicia was walking near me for the past 10mins when we were walking out. After 10mins then she realised Huitian is me. D:
Everyone said im thinner than before. am i?
Nothing much lor, just that everybody grew tall!! TSK.
We werent allowed to go upstairs, until 1.30 then met ms sharmila. oh its mdm sharmila.
im used to Ms. :x
Alot white hair liao~~~ Must go dye!



1st, 2nd, 3rd, Camwhore awhileee out side classroom.
4th, Kiana, Me, Fiona, & Cindy behind! I'll miss them!


OH I JUST RMB.
MY CLASS TEE IS HUGE LA I THINK THEY GAVE ME M INSTEAD OF S TSK.
AND AFTER LIKE 8 YEARS ONLY TODAY I REALISED THAT FIONA HAS BROWN EYES OMGOMG

Oh no, the normal type of blogskin is like so dam easier to use than the skins we find!
i think i'll change to that. soon.

What will change, will change.