Tuesday, September 8, 2009

k like finally I've finished re-dling my songs.
So theres this person on 4shared which have tons of korean songs,
& they are of very small size, around 1mb - 2 mb only.
so dl dl dl lor.
almost killed me. ._.

suddenly today felt like going out, went Ting house to do the chinese project.
What ma jie whatwhat -_-
Anyhow la, also cant find much stuff.

Heh I've been pretty good,
finished my maths ws & chinese project.
Left Compo, Hist proj, sci proj.
Working on Sci proj now. Individual.
tsk how the hell i know how Singapore can improve the sex education programme!?
Suggest 2 ways somemore.
Kill brain cells.

Not much plans coming up,
Tmr i thinkkkk im going to lib ba. Feel like reading books,
Wed probably going for Maths remedial, after that see where Ting want go.
Friday Z lib. wthwth. 9 - 5!! There goes my Friday.

Seems like thats the end of my Sept holiday.
I've tons of subs to revise. I will, somehow.
I think I need a lil help in Electricity.
How did I manage to pass my science in Sem1. ._.

k getting a lil late,
chat awhile more then im offff.
nitenite :D

Convo.
Friend: "what time u goig to sleep"
Me: "no idea. ask my eyes"
Friend: "oi eyes."
Me: "yaya?"
Friend: "what time u sleep."
Me: "wo bu zhi dao"
Friend: "ee dumb eyes."
Me: "eyes no brain ma tsktsk"
Friend: "!!!"
Me: "OMG LAME SIA LOL"

LOLOL