Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Watched Imagine That @ cine with Joce&Ting todaay.
Notbad.
Joce was super late z.
After the movie we were like trying to stop Ting from splurging on the machines near E2Max
-_- She still did anyway, $8 on 1 stich&1cookiemonster.
Guess what I found a tiny BigBird in the-hole-where-they-drop-the-things-you-get-from-the-machines!
Nevermind if you dont understand ._.

Then dont know why decided to go walk up to bugis.
Did a very stupid thing @ orchard central -_- heck.
When I was telling them how I noticed we were wearing traffic light colours 3 persons who were halfway through their convo stared at me. Ting say I talk too loudly ._.

Oh then when we reached bugis we decided to take bus & go home! LOL.
Cuz we sit at the front seats then beside got one pole. Got one man keep bang the pole with his hands la duh then we were like dam pissed cuz keep make our chairs vibrate or something like that.

And I finished my popcorn & drink :D
Stupid Mnet dont want send me email which contains my Authentic Number and I cant create an account and I cant vote tsktsktsktsktsk