Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Monday was sianzxcv.
An ant crawling by could fascinate me.
Today was okay.
cuzcuz no teachers around :D
Watched Youtube while cutting the pics out for open house stuff. :x
So shiokzxc.
And z i kiap.ed my left index finger in the cupboard or something. Top part nia.
Now as I type must lift it up -_- Pain leh. So weird.
butbut tmr wont so good liao ba. :/
andand z. Audi only put 2 korean songs, Jewelry's StrongGirl & 8Eight's GoodbyeMyLove.
Im not famillar with StrongGirl and GoodbyeMyLove dam slow walao. 87bpm.
z. suck. And I thought will have sales. tsk. Nothing lor.

Heeeee, Tashannie's HaruHaru is niceeeeee. yeah but its a veeryyyy long song z.
2PM's Junsu sang the chorus in IdolArmy :D but I cannot find the song in the playlist other than the mv which is 8mins long wtf.
98Degrees' MyEverything is nice too. It's old right. :/