Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today, I woke up late for lib.
So I rushed to school and saw that wv p6 students were there.
And so was Ms Mdm Sharmila. I walked like right past her T_T
cuz I was late :/
But later on got a chance to wave to her with a junior of mine who is also from wv, from a distance. she waved back. I dont think she recognised me lor ):
They were supposed to go at 10.30, but cuz chun huan? and some guy was going to reach the top of the dont-know-what-structure, so they stayed to see if they can complete.
They completed. Lucky they stayed lor, me and that junior was like dam kan chiong to go out to see Ms Mdm Sharmila.
Mr Yew, Mr Uresh? was also there, and quite a few can-recognise-face-but-forget-name teachers was there too. :/
To be able to see them I think Im quite lucky le ba :D completed.