Monday, December 14, 2009

The webs Im going now are getting limited, cant be bothered to facebook, much less bejeweled/restaurant city or even audi. Everytime Jinwei asks me to audi I'd tell her later and yeah it never comes. By the time I get back to audi I guess she'll be able to fight with me in the 4k modes.
I occasionally drop by blogger, cuz its my homepage -_- to be serious it has been quite awhile since I've been to other people's blogs, not even Jinwei's(sorry)
I think I became interested in k pop too late and missed many stuff(yes many) so yea trying to make up for it before 2010 starts. Speaking of 2010, its the 14th today. Approximately 2 weeks or 15 days to school days. I havent found any of my homework probably cuz I forgot how they look like. I need to stop all these fangirling and get back to life's harsh journey soon.
14th, HappyBirthday Onew. :3 Stay cute.