Wednesday, June 10, 2009


I dont really know how i managed to survive tday.
i woke up.used comp.facebook.sian.go sleep.woke up.swept floor.did tuition hw.used comp.audi.came out.went to get my dinner.came back.eat.blog. Alone.
-_-
since when my life so boring.

i almost could have sent 0 sms.
all jierun's fault. but wait. she wants to give me something so,
pardoned :D

actually so sian probably cuz of this comp.
everything cant use.
viwawa, will dc. everything disconnect. must restart comp.
now even jigsaw cant. it keeps showing some blinking colours. tmd.
i want jigsaw.
audi also lag.
facebook also lag.
z.

i want to go out too.
but thrs only jinwei left.
even if she could go out at most, causeway? ._.

tday my sis asked me to go out to bpp to buy sth. didnt want :/

audi.
see got bu rooms.
i want to play too.
but this comp so lag one.
bu missmissmiss.
might as well dont play.
what can i do. heartpain lor. :/

msn.
i've got 100+ contacts i think?
less than 10 talks to me.

blog.
yeah i've removed my tagboard cuz nobody's tagging.
maybe i'll close down blog too luh. seriously doubting tad got pple view my blog.
=.=

facebook.
Pet society, Bejeweled, Spot the differences, etcetc.
not really getting tired of them so yeah its fine.

maybe i should be active at night, cuz at night finally someone talk to me o:
im off to audi~