Friday, June 12, 2009

Me wants to go outoutoutoutout. ):


I've been rotting at home for like 24745225 daaaays.
andand everybody's like shooting me the same question.
Why you never go out? Even my mum asked me. crap.

and now i've a headache for no reason -__-
it's spoiling my appetite. D:

audi&viwawa just now,
played tieti lors.
whenever i win i would be called as a cheater. ):
i no cheat lors!

yday was okay, got to use the no-lag comp, so could bu :D
i just realised we left like 2 weeks for hols.
oh god.

i just realised im not really into bof anymore o:
maybe cuz too many pple like liaoszxzx -.-
i dont like common things.

and yeah just now when i wanted to take the lift upstairs,
i pressed the uhh button for the lift to open it's door cuz it's at the 1st storey.
and it when up.
i toook the stairs instead -.-

argh. and i hate making decisions.