Saturday, June 13, 2009


Aww i miss them ):

wheeee i love bu :D
was able to use non-lag comp, yays! :D

couldnt sleep last night -.-
12 - 2.
i lie on my bed for like 2hours with my eyes still wide open O_O
same for my sis.
managed to sleep after tad but.
woke up at 5 again.
then woke up at 7.
then at 9.
then at 12 which i really couldnt sleep anymore.
-_-
oh andand.
joce came back from cambodia~
welcome back~~
ure still in a piece right.

comp.ed.
msn with ting! :D
she's at china~
if she still at sg i sure wont rot at home one lor ):
we tried playing msn games but cant leh.
so viwawa :D

waited for my parents to go out then audi :D
bubububu.
tday dont know why cant hold my up.
:/
then see the rooms,
either clubs or normal noob rooms :/
are pple so despo ._.
went bubp then bboy. i want dens! D:
finally found one bu room.
some guy frm BlueRhapsody lor,
could win for some songs la.
another game after the uncle left i left too cuz the guy left. LOL.

yawn. Me bored.