Monday, June 15, 2009


-1 hr!! x.x tough lehhhs.
-same number! :D coincidence!

ahhh jigsaw~ :D

alrights.
Me now at home alone.
I dont know if i should be happy or sad. :/

Joce is flying later at night~ again~
then her parents dont let her go out.
so i didnt go out lors.
guess only until next week then i can go out.

My mum asked me yday.
'Tmr going where?'
Me replied.
'Nowhere.'
yeah it felt horrible.
I feel like im being quarantined -_-

and now there's construction going on downstairs.
darn noisy. i cant hear my music!
grrr.
whats wrong with everybody.
all went out. my msn so empty. :/
i want to, too ):

no point being sad laas,
maybe later go lib lor.
national lib.
(who wants to go back schul lib -.-)
and stuff.

-Edited on 22.01.
My phone can read my mind!
My media's songs is random, then I want listen to a song, the next song it came out tad O_O