Thursday, June 18, 2009


-My first 100k!
-My first 125k!


LALALALA AHAHHAHAHA.
happyhappy.
Me love bejeweled! :D:D:D:D

Quite a longgg time since i've posted,
well nothing much happened las, at home ma.
what you expect.

well yday uhhh,
was waiting for audi patch to finish lors.
they everytime liddat one!
no sense of punctuality.
expected it to extend,
3.30 extend till 6. then ard 6.30 or 7 then could play.
-__-
then now server maintenance again. later extend i laugh. -.-

grrr, stupid happybox. eat dens one!
my 1mil fly further liao~

so while waiting for the patch.
played miniclip games -__-
TOO BORED LA. WHAT YOU WANT.
ME NO LIFE ONE.
argh, super lag!!

oh then tday my cuz told me and my sis a web to watch movies o:
gud la. at home wont so sianxzxzx le.
:D

and yeah. i dont like over-sticky people.