Wednesday, September 30, 2009


Journey.
I've been through 14 years, a pretty long Journey for me.
But there'll be many more 14 years coming up.
Probably an old song, the first time I heard it was P3 or P4 or P5.
Gonna be a short post with a lil of my thoughts.

Many people told me that secondary school life would be more memorable than primary school etcetc. I didnt believe in the past. Now I do, I think.
The day this class part will get nearer. ):

Dont be so stressed up! Life is never smooth sailing. I believe you have overcome many problems, and you'll overcome this one too. Must gao gao xing xing come back each friday :D Time will pass very fast, I guarantee. Look at how old you're already! :D:D Gambatte!

As usual, Good luck for tmr's English paper & tmr's tmr's MT paper. (:
Pictures'll be uploaded next time.