Saturday, October 10, 2009

-Xiaohanzxcv.
-Ting!
-How come I feel this dont look like me. ._.
-Jinwei's hand covering me tskk.

Havent watched TV for a long time. 5days is alot to me :x
Busy mugging like hell, every night I lie on the bed, Im asleep in like 20s.
&Yeah it's a long time since I've post pictures or even blog.
I was transferring the pics from my phone to the comp. 131 files ._.
Not possible that I'll upload all of them, I will go crazy first.
I need to go out soon cuz 97% of the pics are in school uni wth.
Oh and my bejeweled finally 175k!! :D
what else.
Nevermind.
Anyway, 2more days to eoy D:
Hist&Maths Paper2. weird combo.
I still dont know how do SEQ & stuff, so dead. Tomorrow.
I just hope that the exam week will pass slowerrrr, I dont want lib days to come so fast ):
& That whatever that's coming out for the papers is something that I've came acrossed D:

Jys & Goodluck people! :D